I'm in Namibia! 100 Countries Around the World!

7 years on the road, 27 May 2011

Warsaw, Poland

This 27th may2011 my last day in Warsaw, Poland. I am very glad that people support and great help made me to find a new bicycle and that day I will come with my bicycle to PLAN B and show you my new bike and I will feel very happy to meet all of you there.

‎27 th may 2004 I started on my Bicycle from India , I am glad to hear that CRITICAL MASS also doing a great event this day in Warsaw, I will love to join with all of my Bicycle friends who would like to come in this event and i will feel very happy to meet them.

‎27th may is a very special day in my life ! This 27th may 2011 will be exactly my 7 years Bicycle travel on road . I am very happy that i am in Warsaw and this date, i will get a new bike and further i will travel for Germany . I would like to share all of my friend and followers and benevolent who are supporting me in my global mission.

5 Responses

1. Abhijeet Debnath says:

Hi Somen,

I really appreciate your effort in taking this initiative. You’re working on a good mission for a noble cause. You made the Bengali as well as the Debnath community proud.

All the best for the rest of your trip.

Best wishes, Abhi

1. Abhijeet Debnath says:

Hi Somen,

I really appreciate your effort in taking this great initiative. You made us “the Bengali community” & specially the “Debnath Community” proud.

All the best for the rest of your trip.

Abhijeet

1. somen says:

Thank you, Karol and thank you, Roland. I enjoyed Warsaw also. Best regards, peace and happiness, Somen.

1. Karol says:

Hi Somen!

You are great person and you help people. Please, visit Warsaw again in the future.

Greetings from Warsaw!

1. Roland says:

Hi Somen! I must tell you that it was great to meet you in kredyt bank in Warsaw(its me who asked you for a photo, i was in grey jacket), and i must tell you once again that your quest is great and you do a lot of good job! You have a very positive energy and i was smiling a lot the rest of the day – it was a good thing that i met you! I hope that youll have a safe trip!

Cheers from Warsaw! Roland
    27th may2011, POLNA SCHOOL IN WARSAW, POLAND

In the morning I had a seminar in Polna Higher secondary in Warsaw, close to metro Politecnika.

It started in the morning at 11.00 and it lasted until 12.00 noon. I am thankful to the Director and English teacher who helped me for this seminar and translations.

Thanks to all teachers and  all students. The 1 hour was great time with them, we had a question and answer session and I learned a lot from them.

Thank you for your help and cooperation.

One Response

1. Ayla says:

I have family over in a small village called Polna. I was really expecting to see a high school in Polna for once. All my cousins went to the next town over for high school. Even my grandparents after the war did! You’re experience seems like something I would want to do. How did you get to do this?
      RIDE EVENT, 27 MAY 2013

I would like to  thank to Jurand  and all night robber group who made this event on the 27th of May 2011, in the evening from 6.30 to 7.30pm.

I am  thankful to all of my friend who joined  this event. We had a ride of nearly 10 km then we came to city center and all of friend kept a mark “People of Poland” a sticker.

Great Memory!

About Somen Debnath

Dear friends, my name is Somen Debnath. I am a resident of the village of Basanti, Sundarbans, West Bengal, which is a great mangrove forest and the largest tiger reserve in India. My "Around the World Bicycle Tour for HIV/AIDS Awareness Programme & Presentation of Indian Culture" started on 27th of May 2004, two days after I acquired Bachelor degree in Zoology from the University of Calcutta. I have also completed 'Visarad' in Fine Arts from the Sarbabhartiya University. My goal is to cover 191 countries till 2020. I will travel 200.000 km in the whole world and reach nearly 20 million people. 118.000 km I will travel for charity, that's why I'm selling my Km to people. The support I will get from people buying my kilometres will help me fulfill my other dream: to build a Global village in my native place, Basanti, Sundarbans.